The following guidelines are intended to apply only to the proceedings of the Convention USA Internet Committee as they are conducted at http://conventionusainternet.blogspot.com/.
These guidelines may be edited at any time by the Internet Committee Chairman, with the advice and consent of the Internet Committee. Advice should be made as a comment to this page.
- Each post should be a separate topic.
- Longer topics should be broken into smaller portions, ideally one page each.
- Topics may be made more concise by placing the arguments for the adoption of the topic as an initial comment in the topic.
- Anyone is welcome to comment on any topic.
- Comments must be related to the topic outlined the opening post.
- Only the committee members listed as contributors, Convention USA officers and the Chairmen of the Convention USA Standing Committees have standing to vote for any motion.
- Anyone can post using the Name/URL option. Simply leave the URL blank.
- Convention USA Delegates without a Blogger account should identify themselves with their Delegate credentials. I am FL012, for example.
The Internet Committee Chairman will maintain the following pages:
- Active Topics: Links to all unresolved discussions.
- Draft Report: A draft of the report the Internet Committee Chairman intends to give at the next convening of Convention USA.